[Sca-cooks] Middle Eastern Feast - Courses?

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Wed May 7 10:16:05 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm working on my next feast, in June, and while I have some really
yummy-sounding recipes picked out and ready to test (thanks Cariadoc and
Anahita!) I'm not sure what the appropriate way to serve them is.  I saw the
one bit from the Anonymous Andalusian about the "elegant" and "inelegant"
ways to serve food, and also the other bit about the 7 dishes that should be
served, but I'm still rather lost.  Any suggestions? I'm a little bit out of
my element here, but the Baron requested Andalusian, so Andalusian he shall

Generys