[Sca-cooks] RE: Larping etc. was lots of other stuff

Laura L laura at croatan.net
Thu May 8 11:48:46 PDT 2003

yeah, the funny thing is, my mom thinks the Cam is less scary than the
SCA... probably because in the Cam, you aren't allowed to drink at
sanctioned events, and there aren't any real weapons, just little 3x5 or
business sized cards that say "Crossbow +2, Neg: Fragile, Special: Staking"
or the like (thats the one item card I have in my possesion at this moment
in time... It also says Craft 5, Performance 4, which means that its a
*really really really nice* crossbow that happens to be *really really
pretty,* too).

That isn't to say that people don't drink in the Cam, it just happens to be
*after* the sanctioned bits.

Irmgart