[Sca-cooks] RE: Larping etc. was lots of other stuff

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 12:00:19 PDT 2003

   Now that is strange. My mom loved me being in the SCA way more than being
in the Cam. She always worried about the weirdos that might believe that
they were their character. (Which we can spot a million miles away and avoid
like the plague! *shudder*) She also thought that I spent to much on clothes
for the Cam compared to the SCA. (Poor woman, obviously wasn't right in the
head, you can never spend to much money on clothes!) I swear that she'd
still be trying to influence my decisions if she were still alive, even
though I'm 34!

Leah