[Sca-cooks] RE: Larping etc. was lots of other stuff

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Thu May 8 12:48:52 PDT 2003

At 11:11 AM 5/8/2003,Leah A. Montgomery said something like:

>Actually, it's in The World of Darkness. There are different venues. Among
>them are vampires, werewolves, mages, the fey, and ghosts. The primary one
>that we play is Vampire: The Masquerade, quickly followed by Werewolf: The
>Apocolypse. The other two very popular ones are Mage: The Ascension and
>Changeling: The Dreaming. It's set in a gothic-punk world. Think The Crow
>and other movies of it's ilk. You role up a character and then dress and act
>like you think that character would act.
>
>Leah

I particularly enjoy Vampire: the Dark Ages.  Think SCA, think Vampire,
think both TOGETHER!!

A friend and I have an active storlyline going at her house, done twice a
month, going on almost six years now.  From this game we've recruited more
than a few new SCA members.  It also gives us a chance to wear that SCA
garb a lot more frequently.

Maggie MacD

aka Aelflaed the Blue
Abbess of an obscure Hospitallar Order, Barcelona, 1203