[SCA-cooks] OT Tornados

Jeanne Papanastasiou jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Fri May 9 05:38:42 PDT 2003

I hope you did a walk through with video.  I know of someone who did that in
N TX and it was helpful in recovery of several items.  Especially when cops
AND insurance co had visual record of items.

Good luck!  I've lived/cleaned up after two bad ones (neighbors were putting
in a front porch and those boards were pierced in the side of my house!
Looked like a birthday cake sideways!) plus several bad hurricanes in New
Orleans, we won't even go into the flood of June 1995!!!  I had 4 feet of
water in the house I was house sitting!  Horrible!

You're in our prayers,

Soffya Appollonia Tudja
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
three fleur-de-lys Or