[Sca-cooks] Lemon Beer

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat May 10 00:07:27 PDT 2003

> > I'm curious. Where does this recipe come from?
>
> I've been doing this for so many years that I can't remember the
> source.
> I think I may have gotten it in the early days of the list. Check the
> archives.
> > Elizabeth/Betty Cook
> Gunthar
You might also check these two files in the BEVERAGES section of the
Florilegium. I
remember this recipe being discussed previously and if there is a
chance it is period I probably saved the comments.
beverages-msg    (109K)  8/30/01    Beverages in general. alcholic
drinks.
beverages-NA-msg  (80K)  9/ 2/99    Non-alcoholic beverages.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com