Good Books was Sherlock Holmes Was: [Re: [SCA-cooks] OT: HarryPotter]

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Sun May 11 15:21:20 PDT 2003

mm, we should probably take this offlist, and if Papa spanks [oooh,
baby!] i will be happy to;-)

I have been very hard core since being laid off at the end of january
[with hte exception of the last 3 weeks which i have been working a
temporary job.] That translates to 16 to 18 hours a day in game. I have
in that time gone from being just a member of a guild to being the guild
leader of one guild on my alternate character and in a good higher level
guild on my main. I am a 52 cleric [taking a break from leveling up to
earning alternate advancement experience points..]and have several alts
of different levels and different races and classes. I will probably
have aruvwan start leveling up agan when i have 6 aa points done.

I work on trade skills, and help others out with their quests or just
playing for fun...loot and experience are secondary to me so it is not a
daily grind...though i have to make myself really work on some of the
more stultifyingly boring skills like fletching. I think of it more as a
chat room where you kill orcs for fun and profit;-)

There is a sort of medieval mmorpeg called camelot [or something like
that...] but i am happy with EQ.
my server - solusek ro is a funny blend of american and european, seems
to have a lot of military members on it too, most of the american
mlitary i know play on sol ro. i also play on antonius bayle, a european
server. i notice a difference in the population demographics [euros tend
to be adults, and a lot of american players are in their teens. many of
the worst players KS and rudeness wise are americans;-(]
margali