Good Books was Sherlock Holmes Was: [Re: [SCA-cooks] OT: HarryPotter]

Ana Valdés agora at algonet.se
Sun May 11 15:42:48 PDT 2003

I am a master cook in one of my chars, a paladin. It was quite fun to try to use Period
recipes to cook food in EQ. I used lion meat and spices to make tasty lion burgers, who
sells to the venders for 3 pp, very expensive and lucrative. I made hundreds of fish
cookies to sell and to buy weapons.
By the way, how do you do to get ex points when you are 52? My shammie is 52 and she
advance quart a bubble per month, suck...
And about all these advancement experience points, how do you get them?
Write to me privately if you want to keep the SCA free from EQ-addicts!
Ana, Wordacea from Halas in EQ, guild Excelsior, Nathaniel Roo

--
Skarpnäcks Allé 45, 128 33 Skarpnäck
Tel: +468943288