[Sca-cooks] OT: Harry Potter

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun May 11 21:08:10 PDT 2003

"Oobly?"
--maire, who still doesn't have a voice to speak of, but who had a Very
Pleasant Sunday picking dandelions and dyeing fabric with them.....
(and eating chicken grilled with lime, fresh tomato-basil-mozarella
salad, crusty bread, homemade potato salad, and strawberry shortcake for
dinner...oh, and a decent, if young, Australian white wine....*burp*)