[Sca-cooks] Shameless bragging

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun May 18 19:12:35 PDT 2003

Brighid mentioned:
> Yesterday, I saw that my library had received a copy of "The American
> History Cookbook" by Mark Zanger.  I knew it was on order, but hadn't
> realized that it had already arrived.

>   Not
> only did he credit me, but he also mentioned that the rest of the
> translation
> was at www.florilegium.org.  I would have jumped up and down, but that
> is
> generally considered unprofessional behavior.  (I have no commercial
> interest
> in this -- only the glory of my name in print.)
Oh wow! Neat. Thank you for letting us know.
Maybe I should keep the Florilegium going a bit longer. :-)
> Brighid, bouncing up and down, since only the cats can see
Considering how the SCA looks to a lot of outsiders, I suspect the
bouncing would seem rather ordinary.
Congratulations. Enlightening the world, one step at a time.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com