[Sca-cooks] Re: dissolved pearls

ED Reese edreese at m7bedlam.com
Mon May 19 06:30:47 PDT 2003

--
I've heard it yes, I've heard it no, I've heard it takes coke! :-))

Thanks for clearing it up. :-)

Esther

PS Of course, she could have had the pearl powdered, then "reconstituted"
into a pearl, and dissolved that! She had her divinity on the line with the
acid thing. ;-) I'm sure there would be some fairly white or clear sticky
substance that could have been rolled into a "pearl" and then "dissolved".
I have absolutely NO proof, documentation, etc., but it's kind of neat to
contemplate. Sort of like oyster shooters today.

---