[Sca-cooks] Re: dissolved pearls

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Mon May 19 07:12:36 PDT 2003

Hmm. The Story I heard was she had a bet on over who could provide the
most expensive meal. The 10M secester pearl put her meal over the top.
On a side note- one aspect of pearl valuation is their Luster-i.e. shiny
smoothness, and the etching caused by even a weak acid would likely
greatly reduce that feature.(just guessing here...) Betsy