[Sca-cooks] Re: dissolved pearls

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 07:16:26 PDT 2003

   What I was thinking was that either she or Pliny could have just told an
outright lie. No need to have a pearl in there at all, or even have it
dissolved if she did put a pearl in the glass. She could have just swallowed
the thing whole.

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Mahvash bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Hirrar
mog_bane at hotmail.com
ICQ#: 83404701