[Sca-cooks] Pulled sugar was Sugar Plate Again

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon May 19 20:29:23 PDT 2003

Sorry about that. It was a working link.
I copied it from a message I sent earlier this year
and at that time it worked-- There seems at times
to be versions of urls that Explorer does better than
the netscape browser and why some work and others
don't, who knows. I have been finding Google down on netscape
but available on explorer too.
http://www.notterschool.com/ seems to be the
way to go at the moment. The pages that link to
this page are interesting. If anyone has the time and
the interest, there are several pastry and sugar ones
that link over. You can do this through google by searching on
http://www.notterschool.com/

or any url for that matter
and then clicking on
Find web pages that are similar to www.notterschool.com/