[Sca-cooks] Pulled sugar was Sugar Plate Again

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue May 20 03:25:46 PDT 2003

Also sprach johnna holloway:
>Sorry about that. It was a working link.
>I copied it from a message I sent earlier this year
>and at that time it worked-- There seems at times
>to be versions of urls that Explorer does better than
>the netscape browser and why some work and others
>don't, who knows. I have been finding Google down on netscape
>but available on explorer too.

In this particular case, it looks like maybe an html link has become
something else, maybe a java applet or something. Note that when you
pull up the window (assuming you can) you don't get your usual
browser's toolbar. And, it comes up in a separate window.

Anyway, it seems like the thing to do is go to
http://www.notterschool.com/ , and then click on the link toward the
lower left, which says "Notter School Gallery".

Adamantius