[Sca-cooks] pickled meat

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at hp.com
Wed May 21 02:01:22 PDT 2003

Thank you. Now I have another question. OK 2. Your recipe for Sekanjabin says take a ratl of strong vinegar. What is a ratl? And when I enter my vinegar in competition I plan to make Sikanjabin out of it for the judges to taste. May I use your miscellany as a reference? (I am both asking permission and if the judges would accept it.)

Elewyiss