Feast stewart at the crossroads was Re: [SCA-cooks] Pulled sugar

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu May 22 10:06:29 PDT 2003

Grrr Arg!  The barony pulled a switch on me, now the theme is Shakespeare.
BORRRING!  Done to death.  There have been some other changes as well, budget
halved, etc.  I have no intention of doing a crap "feast".  Do I make some
enemies by telling the 12 night autocrat exactly what I think of it all, or
swallow my pride and make people wonder if I was sick or something, this feast
isn't half what she used to be capable of?

'Tis welcome you are at our house any time, not just Twelfth Night yanno!

Very chagrined and worried, Selene Colfox