Feast stewart at the crossroads was Re: [SCA-cooks] Pulled sugar

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 12:37:38 PDT 2003

Greetings Selene.

Although they have never said no, I shall check with my Laurel and with the
cooks guild for formality sake.  After all, they ultimitly have the last
say.

That being said, may I offer a little service by way of some soltie, be it
marzipan or other mailable sort?  There is plenty of time to come up with an
idea.  Assuming postage isn't super high, it would be a contribution, of
course.

THLady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar