Feast stewart at the crossroads was Re: [SCA-cooks] Pulled sugar

ED Reese edreese at m7bedlam.com
Thu May 22 11:36:04 PDT 2003

--
Wait, wait, I'm getting ideas.... :-D

Don't worry, this can be done, but it WILL be unorthodox, but -- O, my
Saint Genisiun Guru, I think that you could put this feast on the map....

Let me cogitate a mo, try and remember my Willie Boy.....

:-)  Likewise -- as soon as I get a house, anyway.

Be back to you shortly with some ideas. What sort of budget did they give
you? Any other changes? How many folks/courses?

Esther

  At 10:06 AM 5/22/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Grrr Arg!  The barony pulled a switch on me, now the theme is Shakespeare.
>BORRRING!  Done to death.  There have been some other changes as well, budget
>halved, etc.  I have no intention of doing a crap "feast".  Do I make some
>enemies by telling the 12 night autocrat exactly what I think of it all, or
>swallow my pride and make people wonder if I was sick or something, this feast
>isn't half what she used to be capable of?
>
>'Tis welcome you are at our house any time, not just Twelfth Night yanno!
>
>Very chagrined and worried, Selene Colfox
>
>ED Reese wrote:
>
> > --
> > Sorry to be so late replying -- busy, busy lately....

> Caid to

> > >Probably.  Some kind of root vegs, have not decided exactly which yet.
> > >Pomegranates will certainly be involved, probably offered to the diners by
> > >lovely
> > >young maidens.
> > >
> > ><gentle noodge> Not only your Roman cookbooks but my copy of Mrs. Beeton's
> > >is in
> > >with your stuff;  I'd like that back sometime in the next year please.
> >
> > No, YOUR books came with ME in my carry on luggage, Mistress. Since I was
> > not able to get them back to you in time, they are in my own custody. I
> > will bring them in my carry-on when I come back your way.

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---