Feast stewart at the crossroads was Re: [SCA-cooks] Pulled sugar

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 17:50:24 PDT 2003

Boy things have changed in the Barony of the
Angels.  Every banquet I did for them, I was the
one who decided what the budget was and based the
price of the banquet accordingly.  I would never
allow anyone to tell me how much I could spend on
a budget.  Who is the autocrat?

In my humble opinion, if you think that you can't
work with the autocrat, then it would be better
to withdraw now and let them find someone else.
It would only hurt your reputation to do a "crap"
banquet.  Believe me when I say that you are only
remembered for your last bad banquet and not the
1000 magnificent ones that you did previously.

If you still want to go ahead with this, I would
be willing to help you with your budget and help
you pull this together, as long as you take
everything I say as a suggestion and not as an
order.

Yours

Huette

=====