[Sca-cooks] Lovage and Rue

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun May 25 11:31:58 PDT 2003

"Heleen Greenwald" wrote:
>Where are you located? I have loveage growing in my garden. Could I get some
>to you?? Yes, it tastes like celery. although, I think it is a bit stronger
>tasting.

Thank you for your kind offer, but i believe we are on opposite sides
of the US. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area.

>I also buy it dried and use it that way. Check out an on line
>spice place (sorry, having a senior moment, can't think of the name.)
>
>Phillipa

Dried lovage leaves? I know that lovage seeds are sold... I'll see if
i can figure out which of the several on-line spice places that get
frequent mention has it (Penzey's, Spice World, etc.)

Thanks again

Also my thanks to Betty Cook and Adamantius for suggestions and
*taste testing*!

Anahita