[Sca-cooks] Lovage and Rue

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Sun May 25 12:54:01 PDT 2003

You are quite welcome.  I'm sure you could get a loveage plant at a nursery
near you.  (And I'm sure you can get dried lovage on line) If you can't I
will send you the name of my spice guy (he's in Lititz PA, near Lancaster
PA) He will ship out.
(Sorry I can't go and get it myself for you right now, but I am not well
enough to travel.)
Good luck and let me know if you are able to get a loveage plant.
Phillipa