[Sca-cooks] An Evil Thought- Excercise in Intelligence

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Tue May 27 06:07:51 PDT 2003

When I saw this late last night I had a differrent take on it entirely. I
was thinking of some poor period cook being given a theme for there feast of
"food of the future" with this list of , well, these are the ingredients
that they will have available to them, and here is some notes on their
presentation, now we all know with your cooking expertise you can duplicate
what they will eat" instead of the way we doit now for the past. The lesson
for the consumer in is how completely different from the actual modern
sandwich each person would come up with. Very tasty food, but not the
original, not even close.

Cecily