[Sca-cooks] Two pleasant announcements

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur goldbergr1 at cox.net
Tue May 27 18:53:00 PDT 2003

> Yes, congratulations Avraham.  And it was so very nice to finally be able
> spend a wee bit of time with you (and taste your cider!).  But why did you
> not mention your brewing competition wins?  Think the cooks wouldn't be
> interested you now sport two new belt bobbles??  Come on now.  Dont' be
shy.

Well... three - one broke. :-) I entered three meads, three cordials and a
cider... and came away with "beginner" tokens in mead and beer (for the
cider) and an apprentice token in cordials. If I can generate at least the
same level of scores in the next competition I enter, I will get embroidered
belt favors for the rank.

Avraham

Reb Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: Remember: if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the
precipitate.