[Sca-cooks] Two pleasant announcements

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue May 27 20:07:48 PDT 2003

IKA rears up and confuses me, totally!
What are these "beginner" and "apprentice" tokens? AFAIK, we don't have
anything like that in Artemisia (and I don't recall seeing anything
similar, either, when we were still part of Atenveldt).
--maire, curious
p.s.....on computer weirdnesses, my spellcheck just tried to turn
"haRofeh" into "wharfed." <g>