[Sca-cooks] Orlaith's cake

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed May 28 21:23:36 PDT 2003

I couldn't figure out what the heck it was at all, until I clicked on
the thumbnail, and got a larger view.  It's great.  Many kudos to the
makers and the recipient!
--maire, who hopes someone will encourage Roxanne to join the
SCA-laurels list, so she can pick her brain (I'm learning bobbin lace)
OFC: I'm planting 4 half-barrels full of calendula.  Don't ya just love
multi-useful plants? I can eat the flowers fresh, use them dried in herb
mixtures, dye with the dried flowers, and also make salves....