[Sca-cooks] Portuguese cookbook online

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Fri May 30 15:55:55 PDT 2003

Who-hoo!  I can read it!  Apparently Portuguese hasn't changed much in the last few centuries.  And to think I grumbled at my parents for sending me off
to Portuguese school in the evenings after regular school.  Now all I need is some free time to sort through it.  Thank you very much for the link,
Brighid!

Faerisa