[Sca-cooks] Re: Odd question

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Nov 5 13:34:37 PST 2003

if i didnt already say this.

in my family and others the "cure" is to simmer a *whole* carrot in the
sauce for a while, then take it out
or big chunks......
but you can remove it that way.

ground would be easier, but i dont know how well it works
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...