[Sca-cooks] European rabbits/hares

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Nov 5 22:59:19 PST 2003

Bear replied to Jadwiga with:
> >> Old World rabbits are genus Oryctolagus.  New World rabbits are more
> >> properly hares in genus Lepus.
> >
> > *blink*
> > -- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
>
> Memory -- right, wrong, perfect, flawed or fragmented.
Okay, so which is it? Is Jadwiga's correction correct? Sorry, I'm not
really sure from Bear's comment and if Jadwiga is correct, I want to
make sure I have added her comment to correct Bear's original message
which has been saved for the Florilegium.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com