WARNING(virus check bypassed): [Sca-cooks] European rabbits/hares

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 6 06:15:12 PST 2003

Jadwiga is correct.  I was working from memory and was in error.  In a later
post, I had the references handy and corrected myself.  I normally use
references to reduce memory errors when working with genera, species and
scientific names because it is not my everyday field of expertise.  In this
case I didn't and was incomplete (and thus incorrect) in my answer.

Bear