[Sca-cooks] Fish at feast

Ruth Tannahill rtanhil at fast.net
Thu Nov 6 09:16:40 PST 2003

I concur with the cook who likes to serve hot fish as a second or later
remove. Typically, the timing for that is perfect, especially if you can
somehow cook the fish in its serving dish.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarran (spelling--I'm sorry) served a fish in bitter
orange sauce that was out of this world. It was hard to resist the urge to
taste it before we finished plating it, it smelled so good. And it did taste
good. I don't think much of that came back. We tend to publish menus, so
people were saving room for it.

Berelinde