[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 6, Issue 60

UrthMomma at aol.com UrthMomma at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 10:12:12 PST 2003

But *fresh* sweet potatoes, nuked and mashed, with egg, milk, butter,brown
sugar, a dash of vanilla, baked with little praline pecan patties on top is
seriously good. My teen tries to make off with half of the casserole herself --
she gets to make "Aunt Patty's Sweet Potato Casserole" this year.

the other Olwen