Christianity in SCA cookery. was Re: [Sca-cooks] pre-Columbian foods

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 09:25:48 PST 2003

rofl, another round of food puns? is it that thyme again?
<wanders to the rock, trying to look innocent>

Honestly, i like fish, and would like to see more at feasts. I lke the
roman fish meatballs, and made them once for a small revel at the farm 8
or 9 years ago...very well recieved. made them with shrimp since that is
what i had on hand in the freezer.
margali
may have to go ahead and sent him the pilgrimage ribbon for his
birthday=) Cant wait until he opens the package in december...all he
knows is i usually send him books for christmas=)
[for those not on the Bujold list, the books in question are Curse of
Chalion and Paladin of Souls...a sort of alternate earth pair of
historical novels. Very good albeit intense reading.]

I really need to convince Gerard to do pennsic, i got him into roman
cooking, now we need to get him to stay at the camp=) i know he would
fit right in=) Now if he would just learn to speak english=)
margali