Christianity in SCA cookery. was Re: [Sca-cooks] pre-Columbian foods

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 13:11:30 PST 2003

In a message dated 11/5/2003 4:05:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
karobert at unm.edu writes:
> Anybody who's actually served fish at a feast care to comment?
Not long ago I served the Cazuela de Salmon from de Nola that was posted on
this list and it was extremely well received. We even had a couple of folks
rumaging in the fridge during the night looking for leftovers.

I know that fish has been served here in Trimaris at other events as well,
but I don't recall any specific comments about it.

Ilaria