[Sca-cooks] Fish at feasts

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Wed Nov 5 18:13:41 PST 2003

I don't think I have actually ever been served fish at feast but ya'll
can certainly send all that you don't want to my table.... My Mother may
have killed fish when she cooked for me when I was little but oh my wife
can cook it beautifully.  Best compliment I ever paid anyone I paid to
her... "Hon, You cook nothing like my mother and for that I am immensly
grateful."
Nichola