[Sca-cooks] Fish at feasts

Solveig nostrand at acm.org
Wed Nov 5 13:25:06 PST 2003

Noble Cousins!

Greetings from Solveig! Where I grew up, you were weird if you didn't
eat fish. Every banquet featured fish. Or more specifically, every
banquet featured salmon in one of its incarnations. There were of
course lots of other fish. Sea bass, halibut, smelt, &c. The smelt
run during a particular time of the year when we would eat huge
platters of smelt at home. Yum!!!!
--

					Your Humble Servant
					Solveig Throndardottir

| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM, CoS   |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est       |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:bnostran at lynx.neu.edu       |