[Sca-cooks] Fish at feasts

ckh1966 at bellsouth.net ckh1966 at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 6 06:14:27 PST 2003

I have served fish at more feasts than I can count and have never had many, if any leftovers. My
most recent feast I had to serve my fish course before my red meat course and there was none left.
It was a geman dish from welserin (I'll post receipe when I get home)...and I sent out a test of the
fish patty recipe with apple preserves from another german cookbook and served it as a sort of
chef's tasting...none left from that either.

It is my opinion that fish cooked well will go like any other dish. Even period recipes....

Caitlin of Enniskillen