[Sca-cooks] Funny Story

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 7 17:13:09 PST 2003

Ha!  Well, why not?  At least it was used as part of a larger composition,
it's not like he unwrapped something store-bought and tried to pass it off
as his own work.

As for gutter-mindedness;  there really is such a thing as Too Much.
Believe me here.  I wasn't always a boring old married lady you know.

Selene C.