[Sca-cooks] Fish at feasts

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Nov 9 16:54:32 PST 2003

I think in this case she thought they wouldn't care or might not notice
because it tasted so good. Never a word mind you about a period source
for this .... Let's just say that
certain people objected strongly and some even mentioned the
geo-political implications of even thinking about serving any sort of
fake crab as well because the main fish used in it is being overfished.

Johnnae