[Sca-cooks] Congrats Maire

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 13 08:12:45 PST 2003

Very happy congratulations to our baby bird cousin across the great sea!

I had a very short vigil period as well, only from morning to afternoon.
 Really it was a "walking vigil" where people came up to me all day
while I was there working at Crown Tourney at my various tasks and
meetings.  Maybe if I an invited to another peerage, I'll do the formal
vigil thing, but in the meantime I feel that I got one, albeit as a
moving target.

Dame Selene Colfox, Caid