[Sca-cooks] cookie exchange?

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 17 03:52:26 PST 2003

It doesn't matter to me who runs it.  I'm happy to do it again, but if
Ranvaig would like to, that's fine with me...

Apollonia

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi

Seneschal of the Incipient Canton of Salesberie Glen
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**La vita senz'onore e un viver morto.**