[Sca-cooks] cookie exchange?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 09:04:09 PST 2003

Well you two decide who it will be and let the
rest of us know ASAP.  None of this "After you,
Alphonse.  No.  After you, Gastonne."  Time is
a-wasting!  There is less than two weeks until
Thanksgiving and the beginning of December.  Time
is needed to gather the list of participants, so
we will know how much to make.

Huette

--- Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
<apollonia at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> It doesn't matter to me who runs it.  I'm happy
> to do it again, but if
> Ranvaig would like to, that's fine with me...
>
> Apollonia
>
> Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
>
> Seneschal of the Incipient Canton of Salesberie
> Glen
> Kingdom of Atlantia
> www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia
>
> **La vita senz'onore e un viver morto.**

=====
shall never cease to be amused.