[Sca-cooks] Brunch buffet request

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 17 10:58:30 PST 2003

Probably room temperature sorts of things. I am not sure how early we can
get into the kitchen, relative to how early we have to put the food out.

For this I am not concerned with documented within an inch of its life. (My
personal interest is 10th century, which is pre-written-documentation
anyway.) I need *CHEAP* and easy and preferably portable. I am two hours
from the site, and will need to make it all the day ahead.

Cynara