[Sca-cooks] cookie exchange?

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Mon Nov 17 11:48:50 PST 2003

>Well you two decide who it will be and let the
>rest of us know ASAP.

Signora Apollonia graciously stepped aside and will
let me do it.

My mailing address is
Sharon Palmer
2384 River Run Trace
Columbus OH  43235
614-325-1096

Please email me privately if you intend to be
in the exchange, so we can get a count.

I'm going to ask everyone to email me their
recipes, because I'd like to make a little recipe
booklet to go out with the cookies.
If you email it AFTER you make the cookies
there sould still be plenty of time.

Last year the exchange was typically 4-6 cookies
or the equivalent.

Make sure you include a return address and
enough money for return shipping.

Looking at the calendar, I suggest that cookies
be mailed Dec 3 or no later than Sat Dec 6 to
arrive here by Friday Dec 12.  We'll do the re-boxing on
Sat Dec 13 and send them out on Mon Dec 15.
That should leave enough time for delivery before
Christmas.

Any comments?
Ranvaig