[Sca-cooks] Brunch buffet request

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Nov 17 19:15:36 PST 2003

There's a dish from Anon. Andalusian that I did last year that very much
reminded me of one of those brunch casseroles--an egg and cheese thing,
with egg yolks and various herbs/spices in it.  Optional "small birds"
that can be buried in the goo.
My recipes/redactions are all on my computer at work, but I can get it
to you by tomorrow night, if you'd like.
--maire