[Sca-cooks] When was...

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 19 08:48:08 PST 2003

Greetings,

I just so happen to have a copy sitting right here, it is even on the top of
the pile.

Fron the Introduction:
"Thomas Dawson wrote or, possibly, complied the cookery book now in front of
me in 1596 and 1597 when English society stood on the threshold of a new
era."

So, there you have it. You are at the mercy of the list for the seck.....
vinegar water.

Glad Tidings
Serena da Riva