[Sca-cooks] sourdough to share

KarenO karen_ostrowski at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 18:46:27 PST 2003

> Also, does anyone have a good sourdough starter?  Lost mine a few years
ago when I moved and I haven't been able to get one started.  Last few
times I tried it wasn't pleasent at all.  So if anyone has some they
> they wouldn't mind sharing I can give you instructions on how to ship  it.
Have done it before in the past and it's not hard at all.

    Dear James,

    I have starter that I'd be willing to share.  It's last  Christmas'
present, and still living happily in the fridge.  {yes, I have been using &
reviving it on a regular basis}  I'm flying out to Seattle on Saturday, and
will probably sign off the list on Friday, so contact me on November 30th,
and we can make plans.

Caointiarn
Caointiarn1 at juno.com