[Sca-cooks] Sourdough, was Has anyone done bussiness with this place

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Nov 20 21:33:55 PST 2003

i have two jars of sourdough starter in the fridge.
they have been *fed* only with rye flour since they started... but i use
them in bread made with all sorts of flour
contact me off list and sure i will send you some.  mine are lonely since i
went on Atkins.....

cant help you with the saffron, i never bought from that company.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...