[Sca-cooks] colonial turkey, was how to carve a turkey

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 21 11:37:05 PST 2003

> Kathleen A. Roberts wrote:
>
>> i don't think so... tho it was white noise for me while cutting some
>> cloth. i think she deboned the whole durned thing, and rolled the leg
>> meat into the breast meat and put something (prolly stuffing) inside
>> the cracks, and put it into poultry bondage.

Now there's mental imagery for my weekend.  What is it about the topic
of "bondage" on completely separate SCA lists today?

It's worth mentioning (?) that the current silly thread on the
SCA-Heralds list is about whether you get a CD for putting a griffin in
a Thong, or if it is a minor piece of apparel like a collar.  How it
started:  there is a griffin-like heraldic monster called a "keythong."
 It went downhill from there.

Geniuses behaving badly!

Selene Colfox
Aurum Pursuivant, Caid