[Sca-cooks] cooking holiday choke that Muse!

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Nov 24 19:14:06 PST 2003

we get to go cook the dinner at my parents.
mom will have started the bird, and then we make the gravy.....
we will be trying the "thicken thin not starch" from atkins instead of
flour.

i should probably bring veggies, mom never makes enough... and we need to
try to make a diabetic pie.

<sigh>
first Atkins Thanksgiving for us... (plus the whole reason we went on Atkins
was hubby got diagnosed diabetic)
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...